Friday, January 8, 2010

Old Pictures - Awesome Memories

Today when I checked my e-mail I had the most awesome surprise awaiting me. My Aunt Karma - who's just the greatest - had sent me these pictures of me and my cousins. In this picture my cousin Robbi, who I wrote a story about on my stories and art blog, and i are sitting on Grandpa and Grandma Low's fireplace hearth. We did many performances for the family on that hearth. In fact, in one of my Christmas stories I wrote about this hearth. This is the place where Santa sat one Christmas Eve while we told him what we wanted for Christmas. Grandma Low and the entire family were great audiences. they sat chairs up so that everyone would have a great seat to watch our special shows. LOL One song we sang (with the record) was, "Seattle." We sang and danced to our songs excited to receive our applause and cheers from everyone. Awe, great memories.
This picture is of myself and cousins up at hi low where Grandpa and Grandma had 2 cabins and a mountain home.


This is up at hi low as well. you can see Robbi, myself, Grandpa Low, Uncle Brian, Jeff, who passed away many years ago from muscular dystrophy, and I believe the other pretty little girl is Andrea. Hope that's right. It's been a very long time.

Going to hi low was one of my favorite places to be when I was young. These pictures open up tons of memories which I should write stories about and put on my stories and art blog. This pic is of Robbi, myself, Staci, Andrea, and Charity.






2 comments:

Cassie Cruz said...

How fun. Good memories for you huh. :)

HOPKINS said...

Fun, Fun. if the blonde one is you, for some reason it reminds me of cassie and lindssy.