Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve Mass

Christmas eve was so awesome. St. Josephs in Monticello has been so blessed since the arrival of Father Bill. It has been many years since a Priest has come to Monticello for Christmas. We had a very wonderful night celebrating the birth of Christ. We were also blessed, since prior to Christmas Eve, Father Bill had fallen and broke his wrist and arm which required surgery in Salt Lake. We were so blessed that he was able to make it down despite it all. The children sang with angelic voices....
And I was blessed to be able to play my guitar for them, and Mass as well.

Lindsey was taking the pictures for me so we didn't get pictures of her or Dave. But they were there. We sang Mary's Little Boy Child, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, Silent Night, and Joy to the World. After mass Dave and I went to Kylie's house, since she didn't go with us, and Sang Mary's Little Boy Child, and then gave Her and Bridget a stocking with candy and oranges. Then we went home and sang a couple more songs with Kelly since he wouldn't go with us either. It was a very memorable Christmas Eve. The miracle part of it all is that just the day before Christmas Eve, I had fallen on the ice and broke my hand. However, it broke in a place that I could still use my hand so I told the Dr. I could not have it casted since I needed to play Christmas Eve. The break is healing fine without a cast. Praise God the Angels were watching over me.


No comments: