Friday, January 22, 2010

Bring on the Snow

I took this picture this morning after Dave had dug some of it out. Consider, also, this is after he shoveled all day yesterday.
The last time I saw this much snow I was about 11 years old, living in Blanding. As of today we are actually seeing more then we did back then. Dave shoveled and shoveled all day long and this is how much we had the last time he went out last night. This is what we had this morning after he jumped out our back door and shoveled so we could even get out our front door.

We are looking out our front door.




My husband is a good trail digger I would say. I'm getting claustrophobic.


Find the hidden car. This was taken at Jessie's house here in Cello. She claims her car is in this somewhere. LOL

This picture is at Grandma Bill's house before the storm hit last night. I wonder if she can still see her fence by now.


This is in Monticello as well, in front of Jessie's house.

The bright side of all this lovely snow is that we are going to have a beautiful spring and summer this year.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said to you earlier, "HOLY CRAP!!!"

All we're getting is threatening winds and pooey sleet. I'll take that way over what you're getting.

Keep in touch , Hon.

XOXO, ross

Cassie Cruz said...

That is so amazing!!! SO MUCH SNOW!!! So much for Global Warming. Guess they better find something else to spend money on! HaHa! Maybe an ice age...