Sunday, January 15, 2012

showers of blessings

A while back we met a man who wanted me to play my guitar and sing for his LDS ward here in Monticello. He and his wife own the Canyonlands Lodge and one day he invited us out to meet her. When we got there I was so surprised to see a gal I've known most of my life Tina Mantz. Slowly we have gotten to know them. He is so flipping funny. He plays the spoons and he made this adorable Cowboy bass Drum. He has been telling me forever he is going to bring it over and play it for me. Jerry, is his name, and Tina came by tonight with it. Before they left they told us they are getting ready to go on a Mission and so he told me I could have his bass drum. I am still laughing with joy because I think it is just so cool. It really works too.
I was also blessd to recieve this organ as a gift. WOW!!!! I am just so blessed. God knows I love music - I have a passsion for music and I am just in awe at how blessed I've been. I was also given a piano so ... Lord please help me find a teacher so I can learn to play well. I do play somewhat but I need to learn to play very well. Thank You Jesus....

No comments: