Monday, July 19, 2010

The Church Dog and Weekend Events

We had an awesome day on Sunday, We went to Deccan Tom and Tina's home for a very wonderful dinner. Their son went to School in Salt Lake to be a Chef and they made one of
his gourmet dinners. It was so yummy. Baily even got a bone for his dinner. We had tons of fun looking at photo's of Tom's dad and other men who were fishermen. He had a beautiful ship on display and other cool things from a fisherman's world. Tina misses the oceon since she grew up in Sandiego. Her dad did a lot of fishing too.


Before we went to Tom and Tina's we went to church. During Vacation Bible School week, Father Jared would tell me to let Baily go in the church so that I could go in and watch the kids and be involved with the VBS. The only problem is that now when we try to go in the church and leave him outside he cries so loud that everyone can hear him very well, and it disrupts mass pretty bad. So everyone agreed that Baily should be aloud to go to church. LOL When I gave in and got Baily he ran up the steps and into the church with his tail wagging away. I wish my kids liked church that well. I hope we find a place in town soon so we can just leave Baily home to go to church.I really don't know what to do now that he is so spoiled but to officially call him The Church Dog.We met Tom and Katilyn in Pagosa Springs so that Lindsey can go visit for a few weeks. It was nice to see Katilyn again. I was at the hospital with Janet when Katilyn was born, and I raised her for almost a year at one time so she is very special to me.
We miss Lindsey and look forward to her coming home already. The house is too quiet.



2 comments:

Eaglehavenwest said...

Love your church dog! And what a great opportunity for the congregation to show kindness. It restores your hope in humanity. Love it.

Texas Tingey said...

CUte dog...
enjoy the quiet:-)
love
deb