Sunday, May 6, 2012

 It is so amazing that The Lord led me to this awesome little place out near Dove Creek Colorado
to sing with Pastor Deb and Rhonda, the piano player.  Singing has been a passion for me
since I was very young.  I used to sing solos a lot at the LDS church while I was growing up.
I remember singing at Church, and many other Church Functions.  I would go with the groups
that would go out on the reservation and sing as well.  I sang at Rhode shows and School
assemblies as well.  I have played with worship bands and now I do the music for Mass In
Monticello, and I sing every friday at the Jail, and I am so blessed to go out to the campfire
fellowship with Deb.


 
These are a few of the people that go out for services.  It is absolutely beautiful there.
Praise the Lord for He is so good.

No comments: